AP Scores in MyBama

<p>I got my APs sent to UA this year (I’m going to be a freshman), collegeboard said they were sent at the end of june, but I don’t see them in degreeworks! Am I looking in the wrong place or do you think they haven’t been uploaded yet? I hope they’ll be on there before my BB July 15-16!</p>

<p>You are looking in the correct place. Degreeworks has not yet been updated.</p>

<p>DS had his pre-12th grade scores sent and it took less than a week.</p>

<p>I’m willing to bet everything will be showing by early next week based upon the experience of last year’s incoming freshmen.</p>

<p>Where are they shown in DegreeWorks?</p>

<p>It will take a couple of weeks before they appear, but don’t worry about BamaBound, you get a waiver so you will be able to register for you want even if you don’t have the prereqs.</p>

<p>Today is EARLY VIEW DAY in Texas.</p>

<p>May the 5’s be with you!!!</p>

<p>Our preview day was yesterday. Very happy day!!! Always good when a student can place out of required course s.</p>

<p>Don’t forget to have your student update their resumes for recruitment (and other things) with any anticipated AP Scholar designations. That and a couple of dollars will get you a cup of coffee but may as well list it! Pretty much the last chance to brag on those high school accolades.</p>