AP Scores

<p>Welp... I just checked my AP scores over the phone. My AP US History exam wasn't available... but I got a 3 on English Lit and a 5 on Calc AB. </p>

<p>Thank God for being an engineer!</p>

<p>How did y'all do?</p>

<p>S got a 5 in Calculus AB and a 3 in Statistics. I don't think Statistics is in the engineering course of study anyway. I don't remember which calculus class his advisor signed him up for.</p>

<p>Do you have to pay to find out your scores via phone? Is there a way to find out on the college board website? Thanks.</p>

<p>Son took three of them this May and so some of his classes may or may not change depending on his scores.</p>

<p>the only way to get it early is by phone, and it costs $8 per call. i got a 5 on calcAB, 4 on english lang, and 4 on us history. then in the past i got 5 on psych and 5 on euro history. so three 5's and two 4's. not bad i guess. not great either... oh well.</p>

<p>when is the score avaible on the net?</p>

<p>i don't think they ever become available online. it's either phone or mail, i think.</p>

<p>Thanks all and good job. Hope my son does as well. I don't think I'll pay the $8 as last time I paid a fee (ACT scores by phone) they came in the mail the very next day. I felt pretty stupid.</p>

<p>i took stats when i was a junior in high school. i got a 4 on it despite it being a ridiculously easy exam. its a very stupid ap-test considering the free response is set up so that getting the correct answer isn't 'the most important thing'. anyways stats transfers to purdue as stats 301. if you plan on being an industrial or biomedical engineering you will be taking IE 230 (probability and statistics in engineering), but ap stats give you no placement through that.</p>