AP Tests - Please help

Hi,

I am a senior and I applied to a few UCs. I’m currently taking AP Biology and AP Music theory. When I did my UC Application back in November, I listed that I am going to take the AP tests for both Bio and Music Theory in May. However, now I have decided that it won’t be necessary for me to take the AP Biology test because of my major (plus, I can save the $100 and studying time). So I WILL be taking the APMT Exam, but not the AP Bio one. Of course, AP Exam results come out during the summer, so that would be after I am accepted to a UC. My question is, would I be rescinded if they found out that I didn’t take the AP Bio test even though I listed that I would on my application? Or does it not matter?

Thanks

No, you will not be rescinded for not taking the AP Bio exam. If you had dropped either class before years end, you would have had to notifiy the UC’s or chance a rescind but you are OK.

Lol, that alone is not going to hurt your decision at all. If you want, you can always email them about the changes.