AP tests

<p>I don’t want to take both of the AP Economics test anymore but initially I said I would.(I haven’t signed up yet).I feel like I won’t pass the either tests and I don’t want to spend the $86 dollars each because it’ll be a waste of money.Will it effect my admissions to the UC?</p>

<p>I applied to Davis,Santa Cruz,Riverside(accepted me already),and Merced</p>

<p>that shouldn't be a big deal but u could call them and ask just to be safe =). i don't think it's gonna affect your admissions though.</p>

<p>So long as your final semester grades don't depend on your taking the AP tests, the UCs don't probably mind. In general though, it is always best to take the AP tests. The AP credits you get may allow you to graduate earlier.</p>

<p>Unless it impacts your final grade, no college cares if you take AP tests senior year. No test = no credit. (They'd rather have you take their classes anyway!)</p>

<p>The problem is my econ teacher hasn't taught us anything...the only way your learning anything in that class is through reading the text and supplement (Princeton Review).I got an A in the class first semester (currently have a B-) because he curved the grades in the class (86 or above is an A).I bought the Princeton Review for the class and the study guide hasn't helped at all.I don't know anything...period.</p>

<p>At the time, in November when I applied, I figured Econ wouldn't be so hard because I'll just study hardcore for a few weeks...but as the exam gets closer it seems like its nearly impossible for me to master the material. On top of that I would have 3 other AP exams to take.</p>

<p>Don't take the test if you don't want to.....sometimes life just ain't that complicated.</p>

<p>As it has been stated above, the UC campuses only use AP exam scores to issue you credit towards graduation. No exam scores, even if self reported as completing an exam on the application, means no credit. However, make sure not completing this exam will have no effect on how your coureses/grades are listed on your final transcript.</p>

<p>Alright well I guess i'm not taking them =] whewww</p>