Apartment Hunting...walking distance

<p>Hi All…I have a freshman who may move into an apartment next year. Since I don’t know if I will be down there again, and we are headed there for the Ole Miss game this weekend, we are going to try to fit in some viewings of complexes on Friday afternoon.</p>

<p>can anyone recommend any good places that are walking distance to campus, that are clean? D will not have a car next year.</p>

<p>We’d really like one’s where each bedroom has its own lease. Seems to be much easier and less risky if a roommate bales. My older one lives in a complex like this, and it works well.</p>

<p>We already have an appointment at East Edge. What else would the experts recommend?</p>

<p>Thanks so much!</p>

<p>My D lives at The Woodlands and really likes it. Although it’s not walking distance, it has its own shuttle to campus. She and her roommate share a car, so they do utilize the shuttle sometimes when their schedules are off. I would check it out.</p>

<p>I highly recommend East Edge, but there will be another complex opening in the fall also. You’ll find a link I posted on the housing recontracting thread a few days ago. The new complex will be called 513.</p>