Apartments for Fall 2010-?

<p>I will be a sophomore by then and am basically looking for a $500-$600/month place to stay for a year (most likely an apartment with a bathroom/kitchen and all that). My only preferences are that I want a room of my own and I don't mind sharing it with other suitemates (people living in their own rooms in the apartment with me, thats totally okay with me).</p>

<p>Since I really haven't found anyone who could live with me yet, I'm just looking for an apartment to share with two/three other suitemates (with my own room) that isn't too expensive or isn't too far.
Anyone know any on-campus spots?</p>

<p>All apartments are non-UW and therefore off campus. You can find the link to off campus housing using the “more” button at the end of student life on the UW home page, or a left sidebar on the housing link. There is a lot of info there including a listing of apts you can generate by making choices as to apt type, location area, et al. Some apts are literally next to some campus buildings. Be cautious in selecting roommates to share with- pay attention to the site details. Not all management companies are listed with this service- students will know other sites to check. Be sure you see any place before you sign a lease.</p>

<p>Typically many ads go up all over campus in the Spring for people looking for housemates. You meet them either at the place or for coffee and talk over things–like an interview both ways. While it’s nice to have friends in the house to start with many people go into these situations and have a good result. I met some good people this way I never would have known otherwise–and a few I rather not have met. It’s all part of the UW experience IMHO.</p>