Apartments in campus area

<p>Does anyone have information on the following apartments?</p>

<p>All I know is these are new buildings and that they are real close to campus</p>

<p>EQUINOX</p>

<p>EMBASSY</p>

<p>Buyer's market. Bargain hard.</p>

<p>Google is a wonderful tool. Put in the name of the building plus "apartments" plus "Madison" and you will find information about these places.</p>

<p>There isnt much on the internet about these two buildings. Actually, I was looking for more personal accounts regarding rents, safety, facilities, proximity to stores and classes etc....</p>

<p>They are pretty new high-rises and considered luxury buildings by UW standards. Priced accordingly. Close to the State street and east part of campus including the main union and libraries but farther from engineering and ag parts of campus although there is good free bus service a block away. I would have loved to live in them.</p>

<p>Sorry. I was rude.</p>

<p>I am actually quite internet savvy. I started this thread only after exhausting all references to these two apartment buildings on Google. Does anyone know what the rent is?</p>

<p>I looked in the Sunday paper and on Madison.com and couldn't find anything.</p>

<p>Equinox had a 4BR for $2600.But her's a radical idea-call them. Most apts of any size have perky people on site who answer such questions.</p>

<p>A lot of the newer apartments close to campus are pricey (well, actually I never looked into the price, but considering the price I pay for my apartment, and how much nicer they look than my apartment, ouch....) If price is a major concern, you'll probably have to look at the older ones northeast of campus by the lake. It's all good though 'cause the free buses still run up that way.</p>

<p>What about them? Newer, MANY OOS kids live there, expensive for some rooms, nice views, on University Ave. (close to class/State Street, but still a small walk), the "top tier" of apartments on campus, imho.</p>