Apparently all the engineering spots at Texas A&M are already full? Help?

<p>I still have not gotten my email.</p>

<p>Major in physics, math, or chemistry and then put in for a change to engineering once you get there. The first year are the same for those as engineering. Get in to the earliest student conference too so you can get the classes you need to make the degree. One really good thing is, one of the bigger problems engineering students have is getting the physics 218 and 208 classes. But, the physics department holds space in those classes for the physics majors. So if you declare physics, you will know you at least get those classes.</p>

<p>Gottabeanaggie, I understand u.
Stats:
SAT:1470(750m,720cr)
SAT2:Math/Chem, 800/800</p>

<p>is the process different for transfer admissions? I know they are rolling too…so that’s why I’m worried now… I applied last week. But I feel my application was strong. But I’m just worried about the time I applied.</p>

<p>I’m at U of H Main campus chemical engineering currently and wanting to transfer to A&M in fall 2014.</p>

@txmjs1 This forum is a year old. But I have the same stats as you and am in the same position that you were in 2014. Can you please tell me what happened with your application and engineering decision?
(I applied in August with ACT 29. Engineering as first and second choice majors. Still have not been accepted to the university yet.)
Please tell me your experience. I am terrified. A&M is my #1 school! aaah

This thread is nearly two years since the last post and those that posted are very likely not active on college confidential any longer.
Here is what I found on TAMU website under Office of Admissions.
Notification of Decision

Admission decisions are made throughout the application period. Final decisions will be announced in mid-November for spring admission and mid- to late- March for fall admission through the Applicant Information System (AIS).