Application acknowledgement

My child submitted her application to UW this past Monday via common app. In your experience, after how many days of submission, did you/your child get an acknowledgement of receipt of application materials?

The Common App shows the date the application, recommendations, transcripts, etc. were downloaded.

Thank you, murray93!

I guess i was referring to an acknowledgment from UW directly. Their website says that they will send an ID along with their letter to help us track the status of the application. We were wondering how long this would take to receive.

My son subimitted on September 17 and got an email confirmation on the 19th.

@ ILMomof2, Thank you for that information! We should be seeing something soon then.

I also submitted my application this past Monday. I just received my acknowledgement email last night, so I would assume it should be coming soon for your child.

Yes, we did receive it too! Thanks for your response, college 571! Good luck with your application!

My daughter just submitted yesterday and received myUW login info today. I’m a little confused because one of her “to do” items is to send ACT/SAT scores, but when you look at her application summary it lists all of her test scores. Hoping it’s just a matter of matching everything and that it happens before 11/1 deadline.

@scs528 …yes, I believe your D’s account will be updated soon to reflect that her app is complete. Good luck to her.

@UWfanmom thanks - that’s what I was hoping. Good luck to your child also!!