Application confusion

<p>I am applying for the Fall 2014 term and have come across a few questions while filling out the application. The major problem that I have come across is the section where I would fill out if I have been enrolled at any other college. I have taken college classes through my high school through a program with the University of Colorado. All of those classes have been taken at my high school but I have an official transcript through two branches of the University which I will be sending to Alabama soon. Do I need to fill out the college section of the application even though I have never taken a class specifically at the University of Colorado? I am confused about this because of the sections in which I would have to fill out the time I attended and graduated, but I never did either exclusively. </p>

<p>Also, if I apply online, will they still send me an actual certificate of admission in the mail?
Thanks!</p>

<p>Yes, if you apply online you will get snail mail admission.</p>

<p>I know that there are people who can tell you what to do about the Dual Enrollment classes that you took at your high school, but gave you college credits</p>

<p>Yes, you need to put the info on the application and send your transcripts to Alabama also.</p>

<p>mckibben18</p>

<p>My S had this problem too. Additionally we were unsure what dates to put on the application since the high school class was one academic year but it gave a one semester credit for the local community college. We ended up emailing the admissions office who forwarded the inquiry to our local recruiter. He advised us that the admissions office goes by the transcript provided by the university/community college. Hope this helps!</p>

<p>After talking to my parents and reading some other questions similar to mine, I left the section which I had asked about blank. I will be sending my college transcripts to UA once I am able to do so, it has been an extremely difficult process. Reading these answers, I am starting to think that maybe I should have filled out the college portion so I guess I am hoping that my high school transcript and test scores (unweighted 4.0, numerous honors and AP courses, 31 ACT, etc,.) will be enough to admit me. Thanks for the help!</p>