Application deadline time? PLEASE HELP?

<p>So I originally thought the deadline was tonight, November 30th, at 11:59 PM, as is reported on the official UC website and various campus websites…</p>

<p>However, at the top of the application, there is a banner that says, “If you started your application prior to 11:59pm PST, November 30, you will have until 11:59pm PST on December 1 to complete the submission of your application for fall 2015 admissions.” </p>

<p>Doesn’t this mean I can submit sometime tomorrow, December 1st? Help! I’d hate to lose the opportunity to apply just because of a technicality. I need to revise my essays more so this extra time would be invaluable!!!</p>

<p>I unfortunately can’t answer your question, sorry about that :frowning:
But I’m going through the same thing and I wasn’t sure if anybody else was seeing the same message, so I’m just glad it’s not just me.</p>

<p>Same situation here. To save anybody the 45 min wait on the phone, as long as you have created the application, as in you can click on Fall Quarter/Semester 2015, then you can submit it by the end of the day tomorrow Dec 1. They said they extended the application period to give people a buffer and it would not negatively affect submissions.</p>

<p>Thank you!!!</p>