Application materials status question?

<p>I was wondering if anything else is missing from the application materials if you have listed as the school having received the following:</p>

<p>Teacher Evaluation </p>

<p>High School Transcript </p>

<p>Personal essay </p>

<p>Secondary School Report </p>

<p>Official SAT or ACT results </p>

<p>That's all, right? I am assuming that if they listed that they have the personal essay then that means that they have the entire common application (with all the other stuff on it). Does anyone have anything different?</p>

<p>seiclan - Yes, if UM has your electronic Common app then it definitely has your essay, too - since you load the essay directly into the Common App, the essay isn’t displayed separately.</p>

<p>Wait what is the secondary school report? I thought that was just your transcript but you have that also written in there. I also have another question. I know the deadline is November 1st and I have turned in my application. But does the high school transcript and the secondary school report also have to be in by November 1st? What happens if it doesn’t? Do they not consider you or what because I think I may have sent my transcript in a little too late.</p>

<p>The counselor you designated would/should have completed Secondary School Report</p>

<p>The transcript and secondary school report have to be postmarked by Nov. 1st. So as long as they’re in the mail by that time, you’re fine.</p>