Application question regarding the self-reported AP scores

<p>I already sent my application. I only put scores from 2 of the 5 AP tests I’d taken because the other 3 were 1s and 2s. I was always under the impression you could select which APs to report in that section, and then if/when you decide to go to a UC, you send them the AP report and withold the grades you didn’t report. Isn’t that correct? I read something to the contrary here the other day and I’m kinda scared.</p>

<p>My college counselor told me that honesty is key and she told me to list everything including my SAT scores. (I took six SAT IIs and listed all of them, not just the top three.)</p>

<p>crap. I wasn't trying to be dishonest and now I'll get kicked out of the UC system</p>

<p>You can relax. I’m not sure of any UC campus that recognizes scores of 1 and 2. I’m not sure if any of the campuses use the self-reported AP scores. UC Davis will require the official scores after you are admitted; again we ignore scores of 1 and 2.</p>

<p>It's fine that you left those scores out. You aren't even required to report any of your AP scores.</p>