Application Question

<p>I just applied for University of Alabama as a freshman undergrad, went through every step, and before I knew it my application was submitted. There was no section to put in extracurriculars or volunteer work…? Is this correct? Because I found this to be rather odd.</p>

<p>It seemed odd to me, too, but it’s a very easy process.</p>

<p>There’s a section for that in the scholarship application. Once you’ve received your MyBama ID, you should see the scholarship application under the “Academics” tab, below a big button that says “Ask SGA” THAT is where you put all of your EC’s, volunteer activites, and leadership stuff.</p>

<p>How do I access the scholarship application? Is that only accessible if I am accepted?</p>

<p>Nope, once you receive your MyBama ID (typically a short while after your transcripts and test scores are received) you can log in and submit it right away. Like I said before, the scholarship application is located under the Academics tab, in the middle column under a box with a big round button that says “ASK SGA.” Directly underneath that there is a link for the scholarship application.</p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>Not a prob. I thought it was awfully simple at first as well.</p>