Application Question

<p>Hey guys,</p>

<p>I turned in my Apply Texas on Thanksgiving day; I am auto-admit. I know the admissions office is closed on Thanksgiving, but are you supposed to get a reply back with a UIN number? I haven't gotten that yet, and I applied for honors too. When can I expect to receive my UIN, and will it be late if I turned in the honors app after the deadline?</p>

<p>Thanks a lot.</p>

<p>I got my UIN number 3 days after I submitted my application. I have no idea about how A&M deals with late applications, but I’d think they wouldn’t even look at them? But then again, I don’t know how strict A&M is with deadlines.</p>

<p>I applied Thanksgiving day too! I don’t know about the applying for honors but I’m assuming (and hoping) that our applications to the university will be considered complete. Like we submitted an online application 3 days before their advertised deadline. It seems odd to me that they wouldn’t accept it.</p>

<p>Apparently A&M extended their deadline to December 2. Hopefully, they’ll reply back with our UIN then.</p>

<p>It was always the 2nd because Dec1 falls on the weekend.</p>

<p>oh ok. I didn’t know that…</p>

<p>Please help!. there is sthing unusual going with my profile. On 11/28/2013 I recieved my AIS and it every credentials have been processed but my Official HS transcript, and the status “processed” for my Official final HS transcript was showed in the additional credentials, which confused me alot. Moreover, Tamu recieved my transcripts on 11/21/2013. But I couldn’t ask, for school was off for thanksgiving. What’s wrong with my profile. :((</p>

<p>“TAMU received my transcripts 11/21/2013”
If that’s the case then you have nothing to worry about. If they got it, things will sort out eventually</p>

<p>I am just so worried if there is anything wrong with my transcripts, for the process suddenly ceased after every credentials were processed and I am in Vietnam (so far away from tamu for immediately fix the problem). Hopefully everthing will be fine. If there was a problem with my transcript, they would have informed me through email right?</p>

<p>My guess would be yes, they would have contacted you if something was wrong. Just a guess</p>

<p>keep my fingers crossed. Texas A&M is my first choice. Btw, on another topic, I saw someone said that it had been full at the Engineering department, however when I submitted my application I didnt recieve any announcement from Tamu. Is the news true :-ss?</p>