Application questions

<p>Hey Bama CCers. I turned in my application yesterday and was wondering how long I should expect to wait to receive my CWID and my decision. Thanks!!</p>

<p>You should get it within 2 business days. </p>

<p>Welcome!</p>

<p>You are honestly the nicest person ever! Thanks so much. You are the person who first put 'Bama on my radar and now it is one of my top choices. I can’t wait to visit the campus!</p>

<p>I don’t believe the decision will be made that quickly. I’m not sure when they will start looking at applications. And, yes, she is the nicest person ever.</p>

<p>I missed the second part. oops. You’ll get your CWID in about 2 business days. You’ll get your decision probably in about 2 weeks. Sorry for the confusion.</p>

<p>Bama seems to be reviewing things earlier this year because of the anticipated growth in apps.</p>

<p>I would LOVE to hear how many of us owe our Bama decision to Momto2kids! Thank you so much!!</p>

<p>Can I submit the SAT score to Bama later because I haven’t taken 1 yet and will take it in Oct?</p>

<p>Yes you can. Put Bama as one of your free score report recipients so Bama will get your score ASAP.</p>