Application Response

<p>I’m sending my application today to UA, and my request to send the transcript on monday, so it should be sent sometime next week. On average, how long does it take bama to send a letter back this time of year?</p>

<p>You should get an email with log-on info by Tuesday or Wednesday.</p>

<p>If you’re asking how long it will take to get your acceptance, that will largely depend on how long your school takes to send in your transcript. Are you requesting to have your scores sent today as well?</p>

<p>If your school gets your transcript sent by the end of this week, then you probably will get accepted within a few weeks…as long as stats are fine. :)</p>

<p>You’re taking the SAT again in November and the ACT this month, right? Are you studying the math sections?</p>

<p>You may find that you’ll do better on the ACT since the math is less tricky on the ACT.</p>

<p>Stats:
3.37 Unweighted GPA w/honors and AP classes
600 CR SAT 440 M (Taking again in Nov.)
Taking the ACT later this month
Plenty of EC’s
</p>

<p>Well, I’ll have to rely on my math SAT because I brilliantly managed to not register for the writing ACT. This was before I saw that UA requires it.</p>

<p>It’s not too late to add the Writing Essay. That’s usually not a big deal to add.</p>

<p>The test is next Saturday.
October 23, 2010</p>

<p>Here’s the info from the website.</p>

<p>I’ve changed my mind about taking the ACT Writing Test. Can I add or remove it before test day?</p>

<p>Yes. Log in to your student Web account or call ACT Registration at 319/337-1270 by the late registration deadline for your test date to request the change. Fee adjustments depend on whether you are adding or removing the Writing Test and whether other services are required to find you a seat (for example, a Test Center Change).</p>

<p>If you change your mind after the late deadline, tell the test supervisor at your test center you want to change your Test Option before you are admitted to test. If there are materials, space, and staff available for your preferred test option, you will be allowed to make the change. If you change to the ACT Plus Writing, ACT will bill you $15.00.</p>

<p>Typically, there is space to take add the Writing that day. So, plan on it, get to the test time early (first come, first serve) and request to have Writing added. </p>

<p>So, have a check ready just in case. (The wording is odd…they say that they will bill you, but I think you have to pay RIGHT THAT DAY.)</p>

<p>I’ll send you this in case you don’t see this post…</p>

<p>They do bill you for adding the writing portion on test day…at least that’s how it worked for us.</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>So, they send you a bill? Or you pay that day?</p>

<p>They send the bill to you later. I don’t think we got the bill until after the scores were posted. We did not have to pay on the day of the test. But you will have to decide if you want to take the chance of not getting seated for the writing. At our location, they separate the writing/non-writing so if you don’t get a spot for writing you can’t go back to the non-writing. I would recommend getting their early to be first on the stand-by list.</p>