Application Status Check

<p>We log on the the application status page and see nothing, blank. Anyone else has the same issue?</p>

<p>Hmm for me It says my login name and/or password isn't correct. I submitted my application a long time ago but didn't receive any email confirmation. Can anyone help?</p>

<p>I just tried logging on to my daughters page and it worked fine. Still no decision, but it worked fine.</p>

<p>We can log on with no problem, but once logged on, there were no status information such as "complete, ready to review" like the other people described. It has nothing.</p>

<p>Sailboat - scroll down to see status of HS transcript, Test scores etc. Unless you have dates against each of those, it will not say complete, ready to review. Once all those dates are filled it will.</p>

<p>Thanks for your reply Grateful. Those items you mentioned were all checked at some point, and then the status became blank, not even the inforamtion we were able to see before. It has been like that for a couple of weeks. Is this the stage of waiting, and at some point it'll change to "complete, ready to review"? I hope that the case. Still waiting.</p>

<p>sailboat, look just below where it has your name and address. There should be a section that says Application Data and it should have the following items.</p>

<p>Application Data
Admission Term: Fall 2009
Admission Type: New First Time
Application Status: Complete, Ready for review</p>

<p>Of course, your application status might say something different. The status at the bottom by the transcript and stuff always stayed blank on my daughters. But there were dates in the date field there. What is the last date that is in those fields? Is there a date for everything? Should be transcript, application fee and test scores.</p>

<p>I emailed Purdue yesterday and here is what I received from them.</p>

<p>Please do not send any duplicate materials as that slows the application
process.
Each application requires personal attention before some items appear as
received or complete on the student's application status. Given our
volume of applications and associated material, there may be a
significant delay between our receipt of an item (such as a transcript)
and the item appearing as received on your application status. All
material is date stamped the day it arrives in our office. So the date
we receive it, rather than the date it is processed, is our official
date for deadline purposes. We currently are processing material and
applications that were completed about six-eight weeks ago.
We are currently working on mid-to-late October applications.</p>

<p>So if you sent your applications in after the last of October its going to be a few weeks.</p>

<p>My d applied on October 10th and just last week received an acceptance, so be patient!</p>