application status weirdness

<p>I got accepted into UW Eau Claire and UW La Crosse</p>

<p>I also applied to Marquette University</p>

<p>Great! So you'll have some really good choices come April. (My son was accepted at LaCrosse, too, and is waiting to hear from Madison). Marquette is a great university as well. It is a really nice urban campus...I spent lots of time there in the summer teaching a class to the high school upward bound kids. Living in the city might be a fun experience for you if you are from northern Wisconsin! Take a look at the special scholarships you might qualify for and the honors program that MU offers too. Apply by Feb 1, even if you haven't heard about your admittance by then. (Sorry, this probably doesn't belong in the Madison thread!)</p>

<p>I submitted on 11/15 and still have the review. Anyone else in the same boat?</p>

<p>Thanks, techmom, for sharing. We are in Virginia. Son has 3.75 UW (4.58 W, but UW doesn't look at that) and 1330/1920 SAT's. His writing was a bit low, but his essays were strong. He's got 8 AP's, numerous honors classes, and good recs and EC's so he (we) are hopeful. </p>

<p>Keeping our fingers crossed.....
Good luck to everyone who is waiting and congrats to those who have been admitted.</p>

<p>Travelfun, for what it's worth we're from Virginia as well. Our daughter's application was complete on 10/29 and she was accepted on 11/30. She had a 3.69 UW GPA with 11APs, a 28 ACT, and a 1260/1970 SAT (single sitting). I'd say you're in pretty good shape.</p>

<p>Titan124, I assume you're referring to the "We have received your application and are reviewing your file to ensure we have all materials necessary to make a decision. Check back here for updates on your application status." message? If so, I'm still getting that as well.</p>