Application status

<p>For those who applied Early Action -- what's the status of your application? Has yours been reviewed yet?</p>

<p>It does not state a status, just that all materials have been received with green checks next to all of them.</p>

<p>Mine is early decision and it is at the admissions committee under review…two weeks left!</p>

<p>Mine said last week that it was sent to the committee for review. I’m pretty sure it’s not going to change at all until February though.</p>

<p>DinDune-- did you apply early action?</p>

<p>Same as itsxlizzyxxox for me (I applied Early Action). It says it’s been sent to the committee for review. UM website says results are only mailed by Feb. 1st though.</p>

<p>When did you guys submit your apps? I applied Early Action and my commonapp says they downloaded my application on November 1st yet under my admissions information it still just has the green checks. I’m worried that I didn’t make the Early Action deadline :/</p>

<p>Mine says under review and I will receive a decision by the option I chose (mail or online, but I don’t remember choosing…)</p>

<p>EA applicant. Everything was in in early November. I had the green checks for a while. </p>

<p>They said BY February 1. We could hear before then.</p>

<p>I submitted sometime around October 26th-ish, I think.</p>

<p>Where do you check your app status? I did EA too and submitted all my stud back in late September or early octover</p>

<p>I think these threads get rolling each year for the new EA applicants - I remember being part of the frenzy last year when we were all waiting for UM’s decision on my daughter’s acceptance.</p>

<p>Bottom line is that you won’t hear anything until Jan 28th or so. Last year, everyone that I spoke with was notified via an email and their myUM account about acceptance. </p>

<p>Important!!! UM did NOT include scholarship information in the email or the myUM notification. A day or two later (2/1 for us) a thick letter appeared in the snail mail box which included the formal acceptance letter and information about the scholarship.</p>

<p>Here was our timeline from last year:
1/28 - Email to student about acceptance to UM and school of choice
2/1 - Singer/Stamps invitation email from Dr. Green
2/2 - Snail mail acceptance letter from UM including merit scholarship award
2/8 - Snail mail letter inviting daughter into honors program
2/25 - Singer/Stamps weekend
3/7 - Email to student with results of Singer/Stamps
3/7 - Email to student with Gables scholarship and invitation to Foote Fellows</p>

<p>I believe all of the information reflected in emails was also present in her myUM website - since I don’t have access to it, I cannot be sure.</p>

<p>Good luck to everyone.<br>
Hope this helps.
~Zinc</p>

<p>I got all of my stuff turned in by November 4th… BUT I went to the open house the weekend before (I think it was the 30th of October?) and they told us that anyone who wanted to apply Early Decision/Early Action after attending that day would have the deadline extended for them until the 4th because of their attendance at the open house (which was great because I still needed my counselor to finish my recommendations).</p>

<p>Thank you ZincWhiskers</p>