application status

<p>what is the link that allows you to view ur application status after u have made ur net id</p>

<p>When you log on to MYUW, on the right side, towards the top of the page, you will see a link that says either check application status, or like a paragraph of all the things you can check regarding admissions, including your status. Unfortunately, right now, you are likely to get an error message and logged out. They are working on the problem and expect it to be corrected anywhere from within a few hours, to within 2 days. There is an admissions hotline you can call, but they will only give you a decision if you tell them that you have a pressing need to get it asap.</p>

<p>when I log into myuw, it says "We have received your application and are reviewing your file to ensure we have all materials necessary to make a decision. Check back here for updates on your application status. " and when I checked the completion sheet of the submitted applications, it shows that only the application fee has been submitted! but I'm definitely sure that they've received all my documents already for over a week, when will they confirm me that they've received the stuff already? worried...</p>

<p>im in the exact same position as u, cant wait til i just get accepted to where ever i am so tired of dealing with all this bs</p>

<p>Exactly, this logging out thing is ridiculous.</p>

<p>608-262-3961 is the number for the admissions office. You will be on hold for 20 minutes, and then they will ask your SSN. They will be able to tell you your status, but if a decision hasn't been made, they will just tell you they have received your materials.</p>

<p>jayeez: If you're really worried about the site listing your application as "not yet received" other than the application fee, you might call the admissions office for peace of mind. However, it's probably okay as it is: the whole academic information computer system has been down during upgrades for the past two weeks (according to little posters stuck all over campus), and they only started updating it again yesterday, according to the registrar's office. I was concerned that the system listed my application fee as not having been received though I handed it in in person two weeks ago, but the grad school office says everything is fine and they should be updating my application status by tomorrow.</p>

<p>maryceleste: well...if wt stressingdad said is true, I dont think I can phone coz the phone bill will be $$$$$$ as I am calling long distance from Hong Kong. anyway...just checked the site, and still no updates for mine...:(</p>

<p>Jayeez: If you are worried about phone bills, you might try e-mailing them instead. I don't know how quickly they would get back to you, but it doesn't cost anything to try. The grad school admissions office e-mailed me back the next day (though it's much smaller than undergrad admissions, so may respond more quickly).</p>

<p>jayeez,
My S has been in the same situation as you and this afternoon his status has changed to:</p>

<p>"Your application is being reviewed by one of our admission counselors. Check back here for updates on your application status."</p>

<p>I guess he will hear very soon and hopefully you will too.</p>

<p>thanks mary and plantree, I've sent wisconsin an email, hope we'll all hear soon! :)</p>

<p>
[quote]
Account Locked
Due to repeated failed attempts to change the password on your account, your account has been locked out of this service.</p>

<p>In order to reset your password, you must appear in person at the DoIT Help Desk (1210 W Dayton St.), Monday through Friday, between 8am and 5pm, and present your Photo ID.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>WHAT?!</p>

<p>They sent me a letter on December 1st saying they didn't receive my transcript (my school takes 3 weeks).</p>

<p>So i'm trying to check everything, and they give me this message.</p>

<p>I need to call the admissions office. I've only asked for a password once.</p>

<p>call. Got the same message, the techies cleared things up and gave me my password. They ask for name, DOB and SSN, or campus ID number. Good luck.</p>

<p>Went online this evening and my S is in. Good luck to everyone else, hope to see you in August.</p>

<p>Called, and they fixed everything up! Really nice people in the help department!</p>

<p>when did your son apply plantree?</p>

<p>He applied 11/15. Took about 5 weeks for the acceptance.</p>