Application..?

<p>First post. :]
Anyway, I was wondering if I could apply for admission now and after I retake the SAT and ACT apply for scholarships with different scores. I know it’s two different applications but I was wondering if that was okay or should I wait until I retake the SAT and ACT? I’ve already emailed them about it but it’s been a week and they haven’t emailed me back. Thank yall so much!</p>

<p>Yes…
Many people apply to the school before they have their best scores.</p>

<p>And you can go ahead and apply for scholarships now. It won’t matter. Your retakes of the SAT and ACT will still count. :)</p>

<p>Thank you soo much! I know it was kind of a stupid question but I wanted to make sure. :]</p>

<p>Not stupid at all. :slight_smile: Glad to clear things up for you. Ask whatever you want. :)</p>

<p>Okay, how long will it take them to accept me if I applied today and my transcript is sent in the next week?</p>

<p>What are your stats? If they’re ok, and Bama receives all your stuff (transcripts, scores) sometime next week, you could be accepted by the 3rd or 4th week of October.</p>

<p>My D, who admittedly was an easy admit, could tell online that she’d been admitted 8 days after her transcript was received electronically (transcript was the last thing they needed). I’ve read on these boards that there were others who were admitted the same day, one of them just one day after his transcripts arrived. I suspect that means they process in batches, although I don’t know for sure. In any event, it’s a pretty quick process.</p>

<p>M2CK: My gpa is 3.9 26 ACT 1150 SAT critical reading and math. Couple AP and dual enrolled classes etc.
Beths mom: Awesome! I hope I’m accepted that fast. Thanks.</p>