application

<p>I applied mid-jaunuary for transfer to wisconsin.
when i check my application status, it says everything except my high school transcripts were received on January 27. My high school transcripts were sent out on January 16. I emailed them, and they emailed me back on February 16th that said my transcripts have been received, and that my status would be updated shortly. that was 3 weeks ago, and it still says my transcripts are "not confirmed."
i know that march 15 is the deadline for them to make decisions, so should i email again to ask why it hasn't been updated? or should i just wait it out?
Thanks!</p>

<p>I don't know maybe they are still processing because i applied in late January and my status is still "We have received your application and are reviewing your file to ensure we have all materials necessary to make a decision. Check back here for updates on your application status." </p>

<p>:(</p>

<p>If the person said they have it they're is not much you can do. I say just wait it out and see if it changes within the next week or so. Who knows, maybe it won't even go to the "All materials received" and just go to "A decision has been made".</p>