Application?

<p>Does Bama let you know what parts of your application it has received?</p>

<p>It should.</p>

<p>When did you submit your app? </p>

<p>Have you rec’d your follow-up email to set up your mybama account?</p>

<p>Have you sent your scores and had your school send your transcript?</p>

<p>I sent my app Wednesday and it was recieved this morning (I made sure to get delivery conformation). I had my transcript sent the same day. I assigned Bama as one of my free score reports before the Oct. ACT test date. I have not yet recieved a confirmation email, but my app just arrived this morning so that is no suprise. I am just paranoid that things will get lost in the mail, or that my school did not follow through on sending the transcript.</p>

<p>You will probably get your follow-up email on Monday or Tuesday. Then you’ll be able to set up your mybama account and see what they’ve rec’d.</p>

<p>Can you check with your H.S. to see if your transcript got sent?</p>

<p>If you’re worried, you can always have your regional rep check up on things for you. </p>

<p>What state are you from? Are you eligible for a scholarship?</p>

<p>Finding your regional rep…
[Find</a> Your Counselor - Undergraduate Admissions - The University of Alabama](<a href=“http://gobama.ua.edu/staff/]Find”>Find My Recruiter)</p>

<p>I will check with my h.s on Monday most likely. I do not want to overly pester them since it has only been a few days since I asked them to send it.</p>

<p>Im from Alabama and unfortunantly I am only eligible for the Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship, the First Scholars Program, and possibly departmental scholarships depending on the minimum ACT score to be eligible.</p>

<p>Thank you for the link. I will be sure to contact my rep. :)</p>

<p>My son completed the online application this morning and we paid the fee via credit card.</p>

<p>He went to check the application status but it won’t let him log on to mybama to do so-does not recognize the name and ss -and we don’t have a cwid.</p>

<p>Does this take a while-he also has not received an email yet so perhaps it takes a few days?</p>

<p>^The email with mybama login info arrives 3-5 days after submitting the application.</p>

<p>When did your son submit his online app? It usually takes about 2-3 business days to get the follow-up email with log-on info (CWID etc.).</p>

<p>However, some seem to be able to create myBama accts before then, but I’m not sure how they are doing that.</p>

<p>No email yet-it’s fine just wanted to make sure that was normal. I also spotted elsewhere that a separate app is required for all scholarships but it needs to be accessed through the mybama site? I hope the kid didn’t wait too long to submit this.</p>

<p>Pepper03, Check on Monday for the Mybama e-mail. I suggest that if you have not received it you call the college. The scholarship deadline is fast approaching, Date: December 1. So, I would not want you to miss the deadline. Just call and explain, everyone is very nice.</p>

<p>Hello, Note2Self2011. Yes, we will let you know what we have from you so far, and what we are missing from you. To check this, you can login to your mybama.ua.edu account, then click on the Academics tab. Once there, click the Check Admission Application Status link in the box on the left side of the screen titled Admissions. Your status will be updated as we receive your application documents. Hope this helps!</p>