Applied/Accepted

<p>Anyone accepted yet into the class of 2012 (Fall 2008)?</p>

<p>yuuupp =]]</p>

<p>YAYY. Me too! I just found out a few minutes agooooo!</p>

<p>Congratss!</p>

<p>When did you apply?</p>

<p>And do you mind sharing your stats with us, please? Thanks.</p>

<p>By the way, congratulations!</p>

<p>I sent in all my application stuff about 2 or 3 weeks ago and I called in to make sure they received everything just yesterday. They told me that they got everything, and also told me that I was accepted</p>

<p>ACT-27, GPA 3.8 UW, 4.1 W</p>

<p>Yeha, same. I applied online on sept 5, then emailed them 2 weeks later to make sure they got everything and they told me I was in. =]] YAYAY. </p>

<p>SAT I-2120, gpa 3.67-ish? I dont' know.</p>

<p>My sister was accepted on Friday. She turned in the app at the end of August, and her transcript was sent early in September.</p>

<p>(I don't know her stats.)</p>

<p>I randomly got an email today saying I didn't have all of my information. I called them and spoke to a lady for a bit. All of a sudden she emails me back after we hang up, says shes found my stuff, and told me I'd been admitted. I was happy because its the first response I've gotten so far.</p>

<p>Out of state (Florida)
weighted gpa- 4.5
rank- 7th</p>

<p>XD I'll keep the scores to myself since they weren't that good.</p>

<p>wow im def. rejected. thanks alot guys for showing ur stats. i really wanted to go to purdue because i think i might be rejected from cornell.</p>

<p>Jimgotkp- did you apply already?</p>

<p>yeah i applied. sent my application and my counselor should be sending all my transcript in 1-2 days. after she "beefs" up the recommendations :) but then i have to wait for the sat scores from saturday to be sent to purdue :(</p>

<p>i got in for prepharmacy which wasnt supposed to realease any acceptances until december, um stats gpa: 3.7, act :31</p>

<p>I guess they changed it for this year. Someone from my school got into pharmacy as well</p>

<p>
[Quote]
wow im def. rejected. thanks alot guys for showing ur stats. i really wanted to go to purdue because i think i might be rejected from cornell.

[/Quote]
</p>

<p>Don't worry about it. I got accepted with a ACT 24 and 3.4 GPA.</p>

<p>What Major did you get accepted into?/When did you apply?</p>

<p>
[Quote]
What Major did you get accepted into?/When did you apply?

[/Quote]
</p>

<p>I got accepted into the Radiological Health Science program and I applied on the 4th of September.</p>

<p>Anyone know how hard it is to get into the School of Technology(CIT Specifically)?</p>

<p>i have a 3.0 gpa with a 550 math/520 cr. and i know i improved on my sat last weekend.</p>