24 ACT</p>

<p>Major: Computer and Information Technology</p>

<p>when did u apply?</p>

<p>I applied Sept 20th
to: Purdue, Indiana University-Bloomington, and NIU</p>

<p>got accepted into all of em, but I decided to be a boilermaker</p>

<p>Son got accepted ; applied sep end</p>

<p>Accepted today, applied 9/5</p>

<p>Don't worry, I got into the engineering program (8th in the country supposedly) with a 3.3 (though admittedly caused by a 2.3 9th grade gpa) and a 2040</p>

<p>accepted to first year engineering within the last week. applied mid-late september.</p>

<p>mhm my stats alright?</p>

<p>520 cr/620 math
3.0 gpa mixed hnrs and ap
strong extracurricular</p>

<p>for hotel management.. out of state</p>

<p>i think you'll get in. purdue isn't thaaaat hard. hahaha. =] good luck.</p>

<p>I submitted everything on the 26th of Oct.
Do you think I'll have to wait till December to know my decision, considering that it gets really busy from mid-Oct?</p>

<p>hey, i applied around october 26 too. I have a 3.125 and a 26 on my ACT. Even though i didn't do well fresh. and soph yr, I improved my grades greatly jnr yr with a 3.9.
Classes- Soph: hnrs bio, hnrs gemetry,....
jnr yr: Ap USH, hnrs spanish 2, and hnrs Algebra/Trig,....
snr yr: AP Calc, AP statistics, AP Gov., AP macroeconomics, AP bio, and english lit.
Extracurricular activities: president of FBLA, president of Model UN, Varsity Debate team, and JV gymnastics.....what do u guys think? do i have a shot?</p>

<p>can someone tell me what do I need to get into prepharmacy??</p>

<p>son heard today- first yes, he got in the 1st year engineering program! Yeah!</p>

<p>I got the acceptance letter yesterday. It took less than two weeks. I am a bit disappointed because the letter was rather simple compared to other acceptance letters I've received.
Anyone know about the scholarship? I thought we were automatically considered for merit award scholarship, but the letter nor the web-site mentioned about it.</p>

<p>"I am a bit disappointed because the letter was rather simple compared to other acceptance letters I've received."</p>

<p>wow...how shallow. Be happy that you got in.</p>

<p>and for the second situation: Usually they come in the acceptance letter packet (it did for me at least).</p>

<p>^haha i like your id. Yea duh I am happy; it's my first acceptance letter even though it was safety (second came a day later oops lol). Well I guess I was disappointed because i read best/worst acceptance/reject letter thing in admission =)</p>

<p>btw, I didnt get any financial aid info in my acceptance letter... I guess i have to contact them ='/</p>

<p>wait do we get big packet after we get the small letter?</p>

<p>Just found out that I got in today. Good luck to everyone else.</p>

<p>can someone post their stats??</p>

<p>(If it is OK with you..)</p>