Applied/Accepted

<p>i applied october 30</p>

<p>anyone gotten an acceptance that applied at same time or after i did?</p>

<p>Has anyone who has applied on or after November 2nd gotten their decision yet? I'm starting to get worried if they received all my materials or not.</p>

<p>I applied after November 2nd... actually a lot after November 2nd (around the 10th or so) and I got into the Engineering College OOS</p>

<p>SAT 2020(CR:600,M:780,W:640); gpa=3.9 They offered me the trustees scholarship for 10,000 a year so im definately thinking about it</p>

<p>wow i forgot to post here. i was accepted like 2 weeks ago. </p>

<p>out of state
3.0 GPA
620 m/520 cr/ 490 wr (i know bad writing score)
strong extracurricular with leadership
major : hotel mgt.</p>

<p>Then I'll need to call admissions because I'd have to guess something is wrong with my application since I haven't gotten a decision yet.</p>

<p>If I applied a few weeks ago..when do you think I'll hear? I thought it wouldn't be until march?</p>

<p>like i sent my application around early sept., and they recieved it all around early/mid november.. Fuze I think you should be hearing around January between February due to winter break...</p>

<p>To be honest, the process at least to me has seemed pretty disorganized at Purdue. They've taken over a month since all my materials were sent and they still haven't even put all of parts of my application together yet. As you've seen, someone else who applied quite a bit after me already has gotten a decision for the same school which is really frustrating since Purdue is on rolling admission. It just seems really odd to me that it could be taking this long. Other schools that I applied to weeks earlier than Purdue got all my materials together and notified me that they had received them within a week. Purdue has stated they simply don't have the time to look which is a little disconcerting. I kind of had to press just to get them to check the computer to see if I was even in the system. For all I know, my chances may be getting worse and worse because they just haven't gotten all my materials together as quickly as others.</p>

<p>It can vary highly on how long it takes for them to look at your application and seemingly how smooth the admissions process there takes.</p>

<p>Yippee! I got accepted for first year engineering!
Applied: late oct
SAT 1: 1920 (math 700, CR 570, W 650
SAT 2: MATH 2: 800, Physics: 720
Good Luck to ALL!</p>

<p>for those that are still anxious and want to compare stats, heres mine (i got into first year engineering)</p>

<p>applied early nov
sat1: 2030 (2050 super if they do it)
sat 2: 740 chem, 750 2c
gpa: around 3.5 uw and 3.9 w</p>

<p>assortment of ec and jobs</p>

<p>Accepted!
Mechanical Engineering
SAT
Math:700
Reading:590
Writing: 620
ACT:28 Math:33 English:23 Science: 28 Reading: 28
GPA:3.67 (competitive HS)
Essay: Good
Recs: Probably not great...slept in the teachers class lol</p>

<p>found out in november, applied in mid/late october</p>

<p>gogo2390, I thought that first year engineering was compulsory...howd you directly get admitted to mech?</p>

<p>Got in about 2 months ago, applied about 3 weeks before hearing of acceptance. My stats are nothing amazing at all but I took the most challenging courseload at my international high school:</p>

<p>GPA: 3.0 UW
SAT: 1950 cumulative; 610 R, 630 M, 710 W
Good ECs, nothing special</p>

<p>Got into the Economics program, is that even any good in Purdue?</p>

<p>Korean Immigrant
Krannert Management School
Accepted</p>

<p>GPA : 3.2 UW / 3.9 W
SAT : Never taken
ACT : 26
EC : Purdue online app didn't let me add any, so none on my Purdue application
Essay : none
Recs : none</p>

<p>got accepted to the school of Biological Sciences in early dec. after applying about a month beforehand.</p>

<p>GPA 3.9 UW (at a competitive international highschool)
SAT 1800 580 R, 690 M, 530 W
EC a good number of activites in and outta school</p>

<p>"gogo2390, I thought that first year engineering was compulsory...howd you directly get admitted to mech?"</p>

<p>hey, I applied as Mechanical...I was accepted as I guess a first year engineering student. You declare later on right?</p>

<p>apparently, i got a letter from Purdue saying i was admitted into Engineering as a freshman and all...and that i had to return the application with the moeny and they gave me my Purdue ID and all...but they never sent me an e-mail??...is that normal?..or did you guys get sent an e-mail from Purdue as well as mail?.... it's pretty worrying..thanks! :)</p>

<p>When you apply to engineering at Purdue, it does NOT matter what discipline you specify. First year engineering is the same all around. </p>

<p>Based off your first year GPA, you will either be admitted or rejected from your engineering major choice. If you did not specify which one on your freshman app, you can apply to it after your freshman year is over. Likewise, you are not stuck with the engineering major you chose on your app. It REALLY does not matter.</p>

<p>Found out I was accepted today! It was a rather instantaneous acceptance...I applied on January 16th and was told I was admitted on February 8th!</p>

<p>Accepted into the College of Technology.</p>