Applied/Accepted

<p>hi,
my sis applied to purdue, school of science, for actuarial science.
she applied for fall 08 as a sophormore.
she sent all the documents 2 weeks ago and got the confirmation email a few days ago..
her stats:
1st semester gpa : 3.66
high school gpa : around 3.30
no SAT [transfer]
essay : ok [for her..i didnt read it]
TOEFL : 580 [she is an international student]
will she get it?</p>

<p>she is kindda sure to get into purdue, since a few of her high school friends got admitted to purdue [engineering] as freshmen easily.
but, i read all of the stats from you,,and i just start to wonder..</p>

<p>she's in. no worries. purdue isn't selective.</p>

<p>02-14-2008 10:09 AM
S33D Accepted into the College of Technology. </p>

<p>same here : Graphics program :)</p>

<p>sent my app end of december and school sent materials mid january, just got my acceptance today to first year engineering. not proud of myself or anything, im just relieved i finally got in somewhere. april 1st is gonna kick my ass though (duke, wustl, rice)</p>

<p>2300 sat
3.87 gpa</p>

<p>Got accepted on tuesday</p>

<p>SAT 1990 (CR 660 M 690 W 640)
GPA 3.49
Toefl 103</p>

<p>This is my second acceptance. My first was UIUC.</p>

<p>I sent my apps in on Jan 15th, havent heard back yet.. Anyone who applied that late? Iam an international btw. And is there a status check for purdue?</p>

<p>i sent them an email asking if they had received all my stuff and they replied 2 days later telling me i had gotten in. my school documents probably arrived there around mid january</p>

<p>I applied on January 2 but sent in all m materials only on January 23 which means they probably recieved them on Jan 27 - Jan 28 or so. And I just got an email yesterday (Feb 26) saying "Congratulations on your admission in Purdue University"</p>

<p>Btw, theres no app check. You could email them though.</p>

<p>shruthibaskaran - There's no status check but you should either call them if you can or send an e-mail. I submitted my application on January 16th and was accepted on February 8th and I found out by having my guidance counselor call.</p>

<p>You've most likely gotten accepted, you just need to speak with the Office of Admissions so that they can confirm it :)</p>

<p>im submitting my online application tmrw</p>

<p>1960 SAT
3.89 GPA
Do I still have any chances of getting accepted for freshman Industrial Engineering?</p>

<p>yup i got in actuarial sci...well basically i sent alll my stuff nd got replied within a month...=P but still waiting for other schools...
SAT- 2350
ACT- 35</p>

<p>i think purdue's engineering program isnt that hard,,
my sis's friends got it with GPA and SAT I that lower than all of you guys..
i hope my sis got it..</p>

<p>i got in to the college of science</p>

<p>just got email from the admission.
its said that they havent got my transcript. but i hv sent it like A MONTH ago.. wht should i do??
it's also kindda said that since the admission deadline has passed, my chance is based on the space available!</p>

<p>on 02/20/08, i got a confirmation email from purdue, saying that they hv received my app. and will let me know if there's something missing within 10 days,,and now they just told me they hvnt got my transcript after 2weeks?!
i hate that!</p>

<p>Accepted =)</p>

<p>Acceptance is easy. Wait till you get to second year engineering (if you're that route) ........</p>

<p>yeah, purdue class of 2012!</p>

<p>yeah, my oldest is in his third year... best to be very prepared from lots of cal and such in HS</p>

<p>Accepted. =) Don't know if I'll go, but at least I'm in.</p>

<p>Female, 17 years old
Scottsdale, AZ
Stats: 4.0 GPA overall (this year 4.75!)
IB and AP's
Top 15%
1890 SAT (630's in all)</p>

<p>Student Government Student Body President of a top AZ school with 3000 students: Plans class agendas including student bonding, leadership lessons, class discussions, as well as organizing committees to plan events working hand and hand with the advisor. I won't even list the activities we are responsible for since it would take an hour to read! LOL</p>

<p>School Organizations: </p>

<p>Site Council Board Member-
Invisible Children Club Member-
Young Environmentalists Vice President-
National Honor Society Member-
Community Service:</p>

<p>The Taylor Fund - Raises money to send several underprivileged children to Phoenix Suns Basketball Camp through donations and an annual golf tournament</p>

<p>United Blood Services – I coordinate and follow through to see that all objectives are met 4 times a year. This is done on school grounds.</p>

<p>Walk for Uganda – Lead the organization and recruit volunteers to walk and assist the day of the event</p>

<p>Students Supporting Brain Tumor Research (SSBTR) Recruit volunteers to attend. </p>

<p>Wellesley’s Walk - Plan annual walk to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.</p>

<p>just got the rejection letter..
gosh,,cant believe i even got rejected to purdue..</p>