Apply Texas - Confirmation Email

My daughter applied to transfer to two schools - including Texas A&M via Apply Texas. She’s freaking out because she got a confirmation email for one school but didn’t get one for Texas A&M. She is emailing them to see what’s going on. I thought I would jump on here to find out if anyone else had this happen.

When my son applied, he printed the payment confirmation screen at the end of the application. Also, he got an email the same day from Apply Texas (not the college) which said his application would be sent to the college within the next 2 business days. We got an email from the college the next day (it was a weekday) saying they received the application.

@JaceyK Just wanted to follow up - did your daughter ever receive a confirmation email?

Yes, she did - late last night. Weird how she got the Apply Texas confirmation for one school at 7 a.m. yesterday and Texas A&M over 12 hours later. The Apply Texas website FAQ said that the confirmations should go out approx 2 hours after submission.Now we wait for them to get transcripts and review…

Great! Glad it worked out!