Apply Texas Question

Please forgive me if this has been asked elsewhere. I can’t find it.
In the Residency Section, the first question asks for a list of colleges attended (even for dual credit) prior to the term for which the student is applying. If the student is applying for Fall 2020, would he include the name of the community college through which he will take dual credit classes this coming (2019-2020) academic year?

@WTXMama I has been a long time since I have seen the Apply Texas App but yes, I believe that is exactly what they are asking for. It is for any and all community colleges they have attended for Dual Credit classes or taken any classes for credit.

Thank you, @Thelma2. It seemed odd to list the college he will attend for dual credit in the future, as I thought only 9-11th grades were included (apart from the list of projected courses).

The future courses are just to show a college what classes you will have completed by graduation. While what is complete through Jr year is used for admissions, some majors at some colleges (UT most majors and A&M Engineering) want to see what you will have completed by graduation for admission to competitive majors. Also, those with more than 40 college credits won’t be offered Blinn Team.