Apply to Engineering after October 15th?

Is it possible to apply after this date? The posted information is a little confusing. Do all Engineering applicants have to apply by October 15th or is this just if you want to have a decision earlier than normal?

Thanks

@A&MHopeful , The Fall Early Action Deadline for Engineering majors only was October 15. The final deadline for fall 2019 applicants is December 1st.

I don’t think that answered my question. Is this only if you want to have early notification?

@A&MHopeful , yes, you can apply after October 15th. The Fall Early Action Deadline for Engineering majors only was October 15. The final deadline for fall 2019 applicants is December 1st.

@A&MHopeful , sorry, I didn’t see your follow up question. Yes, the early action October 15th date was for those that wanted to have an earlier decision. Does that answer your question?

And to anyone, Why does it keep adding a semicolon after the username “@A&”? It’s not there when I type it, and I even tried pasting the name from the user profile, but it still puts the semicolon when I post the comment? At least, that’s what it looks like on my screen. Are y’all seeing the same thing?

Yes. It does.
Thank you