applying to transfer for fall 2013

<p>I've decided to forego returning to wake for the spring semester and plan to apply to Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio State, and Washington for fall 2013. My grades in high school were slightly above average (a couple of D's C's) and I didn't graduate in the top ten percent of my class. I scored a 2210 on the sat 33 ACT (only took each once)and have 12 AP credits (all 4's 5's). My grades at wake for the first semester are average and so are my extracurriculars. I'm a north carolina resident and won't apply for financial aid. So how are my chances for transferring? Also whats the student body in madison like because Wake is homogeneous and I hate it.</p>

<p>Check out the UW admissions transfer page. You are required to have 24 college credits, not counting AP credits, I believe and need at least a 3.0 college gpa. Liberal, diverse thinking with a demographic that reflects Wisconsin’s mainly white population. Check the requirements for transferring to other schools as well to see if you are eligible with one one semester of college.</p>