Applying to UC's with two different majors?

<p>Hello!
I’m currently a junior and I was wondering if it was possible to apply to UC’s with different majors. I really have a passion for filmmaking, but I would only want to do it at UCLA. Another option that I’d like to do is occupational therapy, so I’d want to major in physiology/anatomy at other UC’s like Berkeley or UCD. If this is possible, how would I incorporate these two majors into my essays? They’re two completely different majors so I have no idea what to do. </p>

<p>if you apply to the school’s College of Letters and Science, intended major is not an admissions factor. So you can mark undecided – it won’t matter.</p>

<p>btw: you might want to verify that they even offer such majors. (I don’t believe that UCLA offers OT…)</p>

<p>I know that none of the UC’s offer OT, that’s why I’d want to major in something like physiology so I can go to OT school for grad school</p>

<p>Sometimes you have no choice but to do so because they don’t have all the same majors. No problem.</p>

<p>Yes, you select a major for each campus, and it can be different for each and every one!</p>