Applying Undecided help!

<p>If i wont be as as strong as other engineer hopefuls should i apply as undecided or undeclared engineering to schools like Georgia Tech and Northwestern and UC Berkely and Purdue? I thought i was going to be a pre-med all of high school so all my ECs and my class schedule and rigor are geared towards pre-med but i have recently found a huge interest in industrial engineering and really hope that is what i study in my undergrad years help please thank you!</p>

<p>Don’t worry too much because a lot of people change their major freshmen year id say put down something in your general field of interest esp if its that school’s speciality.</p>

<p>For Berkeley, engineering undeclared may be more selective than some of the declared engineering majors for freshman admissions. Once enrolled, engineering undeclared students can declare an engineering major by the end of freshman year. Those other than engineering undeclared must apply to change into an engineering major.</p>

<p>^True since its usually an impacted major.</p>

<p>If you can afford to apply to both do it even if you’re undecided you really don’t decide what you’re major is for sure until end of sophmore year so you can always change it.</p>