ApplyTexas question

<p>My application was submitted on Dec1 and I did 3 essays A,B, C which were saved. *When I submitted, a pop up made me acknowledge that all essays would be submitted with my application. *Fine. *But now when I view the submitted application, there are no essays there or a scholarship essay. *</p>

<p>Is this normal? I'm panicking and of course cannot get a response from admissions or any real person on the phone.</p>

<p>I forgot to add that this is for Galvaston, in case it matters.</p>

<p>Try checking applytexas.org’s “My Essays” tab.</p>

<p>Okay, I feel dumb. The Essays tab, duh!</p>

<p>Yes A, B and C are there under the My Essays tab. However, I still don’t know if they were submitted for the deadline or not. The options are view or submit. So I viewed them and then hit submit button. After doing so, the options are still view or submit. Weird.</p>

<p>I still don’t know what happened to my Maritime scholarship essay. Any ideas about how to confirm if that was sent?</p>

<p>Another curious thing is the deadline. I just noticed that the TAMU College Station scholarship deadline says Dec 1. But the TAMU Galvaston one says March 1st. So does that mean that my sister can still get her TAMUG application in and be considered for a scholarship? We assumed that she missed the deadline completely (and I am in danger because my SAT and transcripts are not received yet).</p>

<p>I’m stressing out about this so any insight would be appreciated. I want to get into the Maritime Academy on the Galvaston campus and join the Corps of Cadets. I need the scholarship to do so. Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>After you completed your scholarship essay, did you get a little notification screen on your computer that the application was complete? If so, you’re probably ok. Maybe call the financial aid department. They might bed able to check to see if your application is complete in the system.</p>