ApplyTexas - Send In Scores Later?

Sometime last month, I used ApplyTexas to send in my application to Texas A&M. However, I noticed that as a score option I could select scores for my December SAT and ACT. I tried to see if TAMU actually accepts these scores, and I couldn’t find anything. Regardless, I sent my application in with this option selected, as I am taking the December SAT and ACT. This has been bothering me for quite sometime; does TAMU actually accept the December test scores prior to my application being sent?

@trescowal9

I asked whether I should ship SAT scores rush or normal a few weeks ago when I realized one set of my SAT scores were not sent to A&M and I received this reply (asked in the question section of AIS portal):

Howdy!

Freshman applicants that have a completed application by the deadline will be able to submit SAT or ACT test scores to update their application through December 31st.

Thanks and Gig 'Em!

According to the answer I received, I would think your December scores will be accepted as long as they arrive by the 31st.

All required documents including test scores must be received by Texas A&M University by December 8th in order to complete the application. IF you have a completed application by the December 8th deadline, then they will take updated SAT/ACT test scores until December 31st.

Thanks to both of you for the information! Gig 'Em!