APs and IB?

hey guys! i need some opinions on ap and ib.
some background about me: I am currently a freshman in pre-IB in Canada and I want to go to the states for university. so, I’ve been looking into ap classes because only hl ib classes offer uni credit. i am interested in a lot of fields, just not english. i quite despise writing to be truthful. i’m okay with everything else.
through research, i’ve learned that ap chem and bio offer the same if not less credits than hl chem and bio (which i am definitely going to take). so, my plan for those two courses is to take the corresponding ap courses in sophmore year (not the exam bc exams are crazy expensive here) to prep for the hl courses.
i originally wanted to do math hl, but the number of credits that offers compared to the workload is not worth it in my opinion. don’t get me wrong, i love math (it’s one of my strongest subjects), but i also want to choose my 6 ib courses wisely. so i believe that taking ap calc bc and stats is a far better choice than hl math.
now, for my other two sl courses, i have set my mind to french (there’s no other option) and english. for us, we finish french sl in junior year, so i’m planning to take DELF B2 in june of that year after the may ib exams so i get a more legit certificate. as for english, i still want credit for the amount of effort i’m going to put into the course. so i’m debating between ap english lang or lit (debating between one of those two).
lastly, my final hl course. i am debating between history and economics. i have always been a history geek, but recently i’ve begun to realize the usefulness of econ. also, i’ve heard that receiving 7 on hl econ is much easier than history… and history involved a lot of writing… if the latter is true, i think i will just take ap world and ap euro instead bc as i stated before… i don’t like english very much and would rather stick to equations.
TLDR: what are your thoughts? math hl vs ap calc bc and stats? ap lang vs ap lit? econ hl or history hl? i appreciate your time and i hope to hear from someone soon!