Are my SATs too late?

I submitted my application last night, but I messed up with my SATs and Purdue won’t get them until later (tomorrow or the day after). I wanted to apply by the Nov 1 deadline and I know some schools will accept SATs after this date because it’s out of the student’s control, but I’m not so sure about Purdue. I plan on calling admissions tomorrow but I was just curious if anyone could give me an answer more quickly.

Will I still be considered a candidate before the deadline?

Thanks for responses in advance, I’m a nervous wreck. Purdue is my dream school and I hate to have messed something up.

I had the same issue on Thursday. I called the office of admissions and they told me all green boxes on application status must be green by November 1 to be considered for scholarships. I rushed my SAT score and it arrived on Monday.

You might want to call again tomorrow and see if they can do anything? Definitely rush your scores if you can. I was definitely bummed when I found out I might have missed the deadline, but then again just think that scholarships are awarded to so few students anyway. You’ll still be considered for regular admission.

Best of luck.

I also rushed my scores, but it didn’t arrive on Monday. Did you send the scores from this October?

@carreraj106, I rushed my scores but they didn’t get there on time, which I guess means I’m not a contender for scholarships or the honors college (I’m applying for engineering and my scores and GPA are slightly above average for the program) but the chances of me actually getting to go to Purdue regardless are slim; they don’t give out many scholarships and I live very far, anyway. Perhaps I’ll still get into Virginia Tech/UT-Knoxville/Penn State and I’ll be able to transfer there later on.

@candypurple no, I’ve actually had a really bad migraine for the past 2 months, and I was planning on taking another SAT but I had to cancel that one. Once I remembered that I had to send my scores, it was too late.

@carreraj106 @candypurple, I have received notice that Purdue will consider me for the Honors College/Scholarships because my SAT reports were postmarked by Nov 1. I’m so happy and I hope you guys both get in , too!

Don’t worry. I sent my scores on Oct. 28th, on 1st, there was a red box on my portal saying “All material listed on your checklist with a received date of November 7 or earlier (including application) will be considered as having met the November 1 merit scholarship and Honors College consideration deadline.”

My scores were sent on Oct. 28th(rush reports), I just checked my portal and it is still not marked as received.