Are there many International students at Geneseo?

<p>Hello :) I'm italian and I was wondering if there were many international students at Geneseo...I'm seriously interested because it's so nice!! I do love the location and I know that the professors in the Physics department are extremely kind and accessible. It'd be like being in a family, everyone knows everyone...(I'm interested in Math and Physics) So, do you know what the percentage of int. is? I've already had a look on the website but couldn't find it. A nice thing about Geneseo is that the deadline is in June instead of Januray...Is there enough time to send the school AP's scores taken in the Senior year? Up to now I've been attending a school in Italy for four years trying to study english in my free time, Eheh I also had a SAT: 600/740/500 but I'm gonna retake it (10 Oct) because as time goes by I'm getting better and better in English and consequently my scores in cr and wr should rise...well...hope so! The TOEFL is not a problem, the minimum score is 71 and I can easily get a 80.
mmm...I think I won't have any possibility to get in if not with a 1500/1600 since in Italy there are no many extracurricular activities (sport, clubs...) associated with schools...</p>

<p>Geneseo is such a sweet beautiful dream! :) And maybe I also have the chance to get to visit the campus this Winter!! Whooohooo!!</p>

<p>There are international students but not many. Most of the students are from NY but that doesn’t mean Geneseo isn’t trying to change that. </p>

<p>I think you have a Great shot at gaining admission. It truly is an amazing place. </p>

<p>The Physics program is very strong at Geneseo and for a small school they are highly ranked when it comes to the number of students who graduate with this major. </p>

<p>Geneseo was an amazing experience!!!</p>

<p>Go for it!</p>

<p>there are special accomodations to attract internationals to geneseo such as the new dante house. I think even though there aren’t that many yet they look forward to attracting many more in the near future.</p>

<p>as a sidenote i wanted to continue taking italian this year but i was placed in a 300 class which is not too heavily offered, ero` molto triste (my italians already getting rusty)</p>

<p>One student’s experience at Geneseo </p>

<p>[From</a> beyond the borders - Knights’ Life](<a href=“http://media.www.thelamron.com/media/storage/paper1150/news/2009/10/22/KnightsLife/From-Beyond.The.Borders-3811040.shtml]From”>http://media.www.thelamron.com/media/storage/paper1150/news/2009/10/22/KnightsLife/From-Beyond.The.Borders-3811040.shtml)</p>