are these stats good enough for African immigrant to go to a school like stanford?

i know schools like stanford want diversity and just wondering if my grades and ec’s are competitive for me to make it to a school like stanford,so i am going to be a junior 2016-2017 school year and from what i heard , this year will be the most stressful year in highschool as kids are trying to juggle college aps, clubs, and sports.after looking at my stats i want yall to give tips on what i should do to be competitive for stanford or any other great school really. ok so here are my stats!!!

PSAT: 1400/1600 (the reading and writing sections killed me because i am still learning english!!!
GPA:3.8 UW W:4.0 bcz of whap!!
ap test: i got a 5 on the whap
sports:soccer,basketball,track, cross country (all varsity)
clubs: astronomy club

junior year, im doing the ib program so i guess it will make more competitive. im not special compared to the other students applying to a school like stanford, but i went to states for cross country and im guessing that will make me stand out??
SOMEONE HELP ME AND GIVE ME TIPS. GRAAAAAA

Hardly anyone gets into Stanford, regardless of qualifications. You can apply, but don’t count on an acceptance. It is extremely unlikely for ANYONE. Look at schools that are more likely.

Yeah, good enough. Just write good essays. Just apply to enough safeties.