Arizona Dorms

<p>Can anyone give advice about freshman dorm selections at U AZ?<br>
Male out of state student. Pre-Business major. What’s good?</p>

<p>Any of the Highlands new dorms are nice, Kaibab/Hi it is not bad, and Manzy/Mo. If you are want a party dorms-SCoronado and AZ/SO.</p>

<p>afa81- What do you know about the honors dorms? I know the Highland area one is new and fills first, but what about Yuma or Yavakapi (sp?) Which one might be better for someone in science? For OOS student?</p>

<p>Yavi and Yuma are small dorms, the group of people who live there are very tight. They are old but everyone loves them. My D is a RA in one of those, she tells me it's great. The Honors community is very tight my D is a Double major fuzzy sciences her best friend is a chem major. D is graduating with Honors this spring, shes loves UA. She will sing bear down anytime and is also a OOS. I think Yavi/Yuma the top honors then Posoda</p>

<p>D lived in posoda the year it opened. It is nice but the rooms are a little smaller. She likes where she is alot because it is close to her classes.</p>

<p>The blonde girl on the cover on the housing packet is another one of my D's good friends, funny she gave us our campus tour with S.</p>