Army ROTC

<p>Alright, I know I just asked a question but I have one more. Does anyone here have any experience with UA’s ROTC? I’m planning to join, but I’m not sure which course I need to enroll in as an incoming non-scholarship freshman. Do the ROTC detachments have representatives present at Bama Bound? Their website was lacking in information so any help would be greatly appreciated. </p>

<p>Hi,
My son, husband, and I are at Bama Bound now. At the first session, the Capstone Connections Info Fair, there were representatives from both the Air Force and Army ROTC detachments available at a booth to answer questions. My son will be starting AF ROTC in the fall, so we are just now learning about the program ourselves. Best Wishes.</p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>I would directly contact the ROTC unit. Either email or phone is acceptable.</p>

<p>For Army, contact Lt. Colonel Ken Kemmerly:
<a href=“Cadre & Staff - University of Alabama Army ROTC”>http://armyrotc.ua.edu/cadre/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>For Air Force, contact Lt. Colonel Terri Raines
<a href=“mailto:afrotc@bama.ua.edu”>afrotc@bama.ua.edu</a>
(205) 348-5900</p>

<p>They will love to hear from you, and will consider this direct contact a sign of seriousness from you. Unless your 'Bama Bound is within the next week or so, I would not wait for that.</p>