Art department

<p>Is anybody involved in the art department? How are the facilities/faculty&staff/classes?</p>

<p>My Daughter’s major is Studio Art. If you have specific questions, I can ask her. She has been very happy.</p>

<p>What is her concentration? I am just trying to get a feel for the department at UA.</p>

<p>She is working towards getting a BFA. Her primary concentration is painting and her secondary is Digital Art. Because of her AP credits, she is also getting a computer science minor. I’m asking her what she thinks:</p>

<p>Pretty much all of the art professors are really friendly and helpful. She personally likes the facilities since there are a lot of windows. The building also has historical interest. She felt like the ceramics and metal working building are very large and accessible. </p>

<p>Art classes are long and sometimes difficult to create a working schedule around other departments. This has been her biggest challenge, especially with the CS minor since there are few CS sections for the classes she needs.</p>