Artistic acceptances MT/Acting class of 2026

your journey reminds me of ours 2 years ago, congrats on having options & look forward to your final decision post!

1 Like

My D released some schools a couple of days ago:
BFA acting Marymount Manhattan
BFA MT Hartt
BFA MT Emerson
BFA MT Steven’s Point
Northwestern BA, Theatre Major
I hope this opens some waitlists and brings happy news to some of your deserving children!

11 Likes

Anyone going to BoCo who was unable to attend admitted student’s day last Friday? Or anyone wanting to manifest BoCo for next year? I have some swag I’m happy to drop in the mail if you’re interested.

1 Like

My DS applied to many of the same schools. Have you announced which one your D chose? We are visiting 2 schools on your list in the next week!

@maddyv1 Us! My D wasn’t able to be there.

1 Like

BoCo swag is spoken for - glad to share this with a happy Class of '26 recipient!

5 Likes

My son just got the email that he is off the waitlist!!! Pace Performing Arts BFA Acting FTVC here he comes!!!

22 Likes

had he told them he would commit if he got off the wait list?

1 Like

Yes. He sent emails to everyone - admission counselor, performing arts director, head of FTVC, head of welcome center and the associate admissions person for performing arts. He sent more than one to a few of them. He expressed his interest, spoke about going to see the campus and pointed out why he felt Pace was the program for him compared to others that he was accepted in. In each email he said he would commit to Pace immediately if he was taken off the waitlist. So as soon as he gets home from school deposits will be made. We are just so relieved to have this process over with.

13 Likes

Congratulations!

Son just got off Guthrie waitlist! So weird b/c he has heart set on another school after visiting it this weekend. Rollercoaster!

12 Likes

Yay!!! Congrats :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will post a much more detailed account in the final decisions thread… but after MUCH deliberation (and a few tears) my son has decided to commit at Western Michigan University! Campus tour and meeting Jay really sold the program! Released today: Pace (BFA Acting), Nazareth (BFA MT), and Manhattanville (BFA MT).

14 Likes

That is awesome!! Even if he chooses another school - to be accepted is amazing!

where is the final decision thread?

1 Like

Found it and added our information! Thank you!!

1 Like

A little birdie told me Missouri State has started releasing decisions to waitlisted/shortlisted people today… :0

3 Likes

L just released Pace Acting BFA tonight. Was such a hard one to let go. The Manhattan dream. Hope it helps someone!

5 Likes

Has anyone seen any movement in Point Park MT’s waitlist? Last I heard, they hadn’t even reviewed waitlists. We’re crossing our fingers for a spot to open up :slight_smile:

1 Like