As Someone With Chronic Pain is CS at RIT a Good Idea for Me?

Hey Everyone!
I was accepted to RIT as CS transfer student. I’ve heard the academics as a CS major can be really tough. I have also been accepted into several state schools like University of Pittsburgh (the main one I’m considering) that might be a lot easier. I have a chronic pain condition that makes it pretty difficult to keep up sometimes. Lots of nights that I can’t get any sleep and so on. I graduated high school from a online school with a 4.0 GPA, and these past two years I have been going to a local Community College as a part time student (9-12 credits a semester) and I have a 4.0 GPA so far though I really have to push through the pain to deliver assignments on time sometimes. The thing is, its relatively easy to keep up with the academics at community colleges, probably not the same for colleges like RIT even though I will probably still be taking only (9-12) credits.

I’d really appreciate if anyone had any insight to give. How tough is the CS major at RIT? Do you think I should pick the safe option and go with Pitt given my situation?