Ask a Question: Lawrenceville!

Hi, I’m Lawrenceville ‘26, happy to answer any questions!

What’s the mood on campus going into the Fall Semester?

Hey! I’m Lawrenceville '23; I’m also happy to help!

2 Likes

Overall there have been some major changes on campus, that I think many people are nervous/worried about. The biggest of those includes no more fall and spring finals— this might sound nice, but a lot of students are worried about how this will effect workload, particularly in the spring term. Overall, there are a lot of changes that people are looking out for this fall!

Hi, I’m an incoming '26.
How are the dorms at Lawrenceville? I’m an international student so I don’t have much experience yet in terms of dorms and I’m a bit worried right now. And in terms of coming in a year later, do you think it would affect my experience, both academically and socially, in any way?

Hey! You’ll be in my grade! From what I understand, you most likely will not get a single 3rd form room, and will most likely be rooming with someone else-- don’t worry though, because the heads of houses try to pair up new 3rd formers with roommates who have similar interests!
In terms of coming a year later, I wouldn’t worry about that! There are plenty of kids who will be coming in(20-30% of the class, I believe) and in general our community is very welcoming and has many international students.

Please let me know if you have any specific questions related to sports, music, classes, etc. I would be happy to help!

If you’re male, it’s about 50/50 (varies depending on what House you’re in); girls’ Houses, however, have all of the sophomores in doubles.

It was almost exactly 1/3 of my graduating class.

1 Like