Ask for applying FA means get accpeted?

<p>I have been waiting for UWM's decision for long long time, and the student center always said "We have received your application and are reviewing your file to ensure we have all materials necessary to make a decision. Check back here for updates on your application status. "</p>

<p>And UWM never gave me an "congra" e-mail or displayed "congra" on Student center, but today I received an e-mail from FA office asking me to provide my parents' and my tax forms for applying aid. </p>

<p>Does this means I got accepted already and my app has been forwarded to the FA office?</p>

<p>It's simply "UW". "UWM" is UW-Milwaukee.</p>

<p>Sorry for the useless answer.</p>

<p>got it now, UM~
Sorry for the mistake, because we all call university of wisconsin madison UWM on cuus.</p>

<p>Has your "Status" link disappeared- where you can check on the status of your submitted items? This is an indication that a decision has been made and you should know for sure within a day or 2. This just happened to my son- his status link disappeared. He also received an email for him to submit additional forms for financial aid. Looks promising, I would say.</p>

<p>RDers still haven't gotten UW-Madison decisions? Wow.</p>