Aspiring DAAP Student

Hi! I will be a senior in high school this fall and was looking for some guidance on the admissions process for the University of Cincinnati’s DAAP program. I am highly interested in the communication design program. I have a current weighted gpa of 4.46 and unweighted gpa of 3.57 and am in the top 10% of a class of over 600 students. I have taken several honors and AP classes throughout my high school career. My extracurriculars include being apart of NHS, co-captain of a sports team, volunteer club, French National Honors Society, Special Needs Helper Club, and part of my communities teen Library volunteer and advocate group. I hope to achieve a 30+ on the ACT prior to the fall admissions process. What are my chances on getting into the DAAP program in communication design at the University of Cincinnati? Would appreciate complete honesty. Thank you so much for the help!

collegehope2021 you have really good stats. My daughter is in the same boat and you guys have similar stats. Not sure where you ended up on the ACT? You two are shoe-ins for the school, but DAAP is a premier program so anybody’s guess here. Hopefully you have a few other options just in case. Would be curious to see what other schools you looked at. Also, are you instate or out of state?