ASU - How long after Common App submission for ASU to download?

Hi, my son submitted his ASU Common App nine days ago. It says submitted but not downloaded. He submitted a different school application the same day and about 3 days later it said downloaded and he received an email to create a my portal account. How long does it typically take for ASU to download the “common app”? At what point would you contact ASU if it’s still not downloaded. Common App customer support was no help- they just said to wait to contact the school until after it’s downloaded. Thanks!

1 Like

Is he applying for Fall 2023?

You may want to reach out to ASU Admissions via admissions@asu.edu or (480) 965-7788

Ok, so my son emailed ASU. Turns out they are not pulling applications from the Common App until later in August, so all applications are in submitted only phase until then.

2 Likes

Anyone receive merit aid yet?

Nope. According to sons stats, he should get some (OOS), but I haven’t seen anyone posting on it yet.

1 Like

@Topgolf , does ASU system show that your FAFSA has been submitted?

We also have not received any merit aid info, FAFSA submitted correctly but ASU website is still showing as FAFSA not submitted. We have checked the college code, year, verified SSN etc, so just curious whether you submitted FAFSA and it is showing as submitted under the Finances tab in your ASU portal.

Sorry - can’t help there. We are not submitting FAFSA.

1 Like