ASU vs Drexel Nursing

Hello! I need some help deciding between Drexel and Arizona state for nursing! As of now ASU is a little better since it’s way cheaper than Drexel, but I want to know about the program intensity, educational experience, internships, social life etc. any help is appreciated c:

Daughter is at ASU in her second year. The program is at the Phx campus. She loved the dorms, met great friends and joined a sorority her freshman year. This year she live in Tempe right by the main campus and drives to PHX for her one in person science class. She loves ASU and has done great in school. there is a 3.5 gpa requirement to stay in the program but it is a very collaborative environment. Pre COVID she would go to sporting events, etc… definitely had an active social life. She hasn’t had internships yet but there are a lot of nearby hospitals that have been known to hire right out of school. She decided on ASU due to the Direct Admit, short plane ride from No Cal, the big time sports and the weather. Mom and dad liked the cost. Send me a DM if you would like to contact her over social media and ask her questions.

1 Like